The 250th Black Country Derby,


A football match has never caused me to blog until now. Wolves are playing away at the Hawthorns against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 22nd October 2006, High Noon kick off!. It's been 4 years, 10 months, 21 days since the last game and I couldn't get tickets for the game :-( . I'm missing out on the most eletric atmosphere ever". I'm planning to drive by the Hawthornes just to hear it!

Now, the result is key, Mick McCarthy's Wolves must draw or win so I can hold my head up high on work Monday morning. Albion are on form and are scoring goals with new manager (Tony Mowbray) , assist manager ex wolves (Mark Venus) all lines up for us to get beat! But I have FAITH!
Come on ye WOLVES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solaris 11 Locale en_GB.UTF-8 / en_GB.ISO8859-1 / en_GB.ISO8859-15

Scheduled network capture on Windows using Wireshark (tshark.exe)

Can you use Solaris wanboot to boot a system into single user mode?