New Year Resolutions

HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE

Heres comes 2005,
As you do in the new year Ive set my self some goals. IT related of course!

  • Linux Certification, LPI exams
  • Solaris 10 Certification, I've done in the past 2.4,2.5,2.6 & 8
  • Learn the basics of CISCO IOS.
  • Windows Security, some piratical harding and policies setup.
  • Move to a Linux desktop, I've started this one with Gentoo on my HP NX9010 laptop.
  • Read all the books I've bought in 2004.

Non IT
  • Start my Aikido again, stopped a year ago and I dearly miss the training.
  • Fitness & loose weight (the usual ones again!)

Andy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solaris 11 Locale en_GB.UTF-8 / en_GB.ISO8859-1 / en_GB.ISO8859-15

Scheduled network capture on Windows using Wireshark (tshark.exe)

Can you use Solaris wanboot to boot a system into single user mode?